Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition terms and conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the current competition being promoted on our Facebook page (April 2022).
1. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
3. Entry to prize draws is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, but please note that we can only deliver to addresses in the London and South East areas (see delivery details).
4. No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter's Facebook Page promotions.
5. To enter one of the Promoter's promotions, you must comment on the post by the relevant closing date and time; such method to be specified in the relevant promotional Post.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
8. The draws will be held within seven days of the closing of the relevant promotion. The Promoter will choose one winner at random using software from all entries.
9. The prizes in respect of a particular promotion will be set out in the Post relevant to that promotion.
10. Winners' name(s) will be announced on the Promoter's Facebook Page(s) and instructions will be included on how to claim the prize.
11. Unless otherwise stated, winners must accept prizes within 3 days of notification or a re-draw will take place.
12. The prize order must be placed before 8 July 2022, and will expire thereafter.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
14. Winners' names may be published through other mediums including but not limited to pages on the Promoter's website, Twitter account and printed advertising.
15. Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is:
The London Lawn Turf Company
Sutton Business Park, Restmor Way,
Surrey, SM6 7AH