Outdoor Cooking Kit - Mixed pieces in boxes
Outdoor Cooking Kit
- The Outdoor Cooking Kit contains everything you need for a perfect fire or as a travel kit
- Includes mixed sizes of kiln dried firewood and two KindleFlamers natural firelighters
- 100% 'Ready to Burn' assured British kiln dried hardwood
- Perfect for camping, firepits and pizza ovens, as well as smaller indoor woodburning stoves
- Each box measures 36cm x 36cm x 40cm
Outdoor Cooking Kit; It includes mixed sizes of kiln dried firewood and each kit also contains two KindleFlamers. They are great for those passionate about spending time outdoors around the fire, and perfect for cooking with on a firepit or for a campfire. Due to their convenient size, they are also suitable for taking along on a camping holiday, with everything you need to light a fire included.
Each box measures 36cm x 36cm x 40cm, and will hold an equivalent of approximately two small bags of firewood. The box is made out of carboard, so we recommend it is stored under cover to prevent getting wet. Read more about our how we're reusing our packaging and waste here.
When lighting a fire, place two smaller pieces next to each other and place one KindleFlamer along the ridge between them. Place another one or two pieces on top of this and light the KindleFlamers. Add more firewood as required.
Kiln dried firewood provides you with the ultimate burn quality with maximum heat output. The kiln drying process in our wood fired kilns removes most of the water from the logs, down to below an average of 20% moisture content. Burning kiln dried logs will ensure minimal smoke when sitting around the fire and will give out ultimate heat, also making cooking over fire an easy and quick experience. The mixed sizes included in our Outdoor Cooking Kit will enable you to have full control over the temperature you want in your fire, so if using them for cooking, you can easily adjust the amount of heat needed for different foods.
Please Note: All deliveries are roadside only
The London Lawn Turf Company operates a fleet of vehicles across London & the Home Counties.
When possible we will use vehicles that are fitted with a crane offloading facility, enabling access to front gardens as well as over walls, fences and hedges.
The company also uses smaller vehicles for more awkward sites with limited access.
Our drivers will always do their best to site products where they are required. Crane offloading of turf and soil can be placed within 3-4 metres of the delivery vehicle. Smaller vehicles in the fleet can usually access back service roads and down front drives.
Please be aware:-
- Vehicles are up to 11 metres (36') long, 2.5 metres (8' 2") wide, 4.6 metres (15') high.
- Within the M25 pallets are off-loaded using a vehicle-mounted hydraulic crane.
- It is your responsibility that there are no obstructions to delivery, such as parked cars, low bridges, overhanging branches or weight restrictions.
- The crane cannot operate in close proximity to overhead obstructions such as cables or tree branches and cannot be used to lift pallets over parked vehicles.
- We undertake to place the goods as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver.
- Ideally you will be present to accept delivery. We are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods.
- With unattended deliveries, London Lawn Turf cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery.
- Deliveries outside the M25 are made via pallet carrier and delivered on pallets, kerbside only.
- Pallets are generally off-loaded using a tail lift and positioned using a manual pallet truck.
- Manual pallet trucks can only operate on a flat, level, concreted surface. They cannot operate on slopes, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
Important: If delivery cannot be made due to access issues or an unsuitable offloading area, a charge of up to the original per pallet rate will be made for redelivery or return to London Lawn Turf. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Following the receipt of your order the turf will be harvested up to 24hrs prior to delivery. Once harvested we reserve the right to charge in full, however, on receipt of a cancellation notice prior to 24hrs before delivery, we will endeavour to:-
- Cancel harvesting
- Endeavour to sell the turf elsewhere
If we can achieve neither of the above the charge in full will remain.
Turf Care Notice
Turf is harvested up to 24 hours prior to delivery.
Do not delay in laying Turf. Turf should be laid/rolled out immediately but certainly within 24 hours (maximum) in the autumn/winter and 12 hours (maximum) in the spring/summer.
Problems with the turf should be noticeable at the time of delivery and during the laying process. Any further problems should be noticeable within 48 hours of delivery.
In the event of an issue with the Turf notify us immediately.
We can not accept responsibility for issues with turf that has not been notified within 48 hours of delivery.