PINI KAY Oak Hardwood Heat Logs - Pack 12
PINI KAY OAK Hardwood Heat Logs
These GENUINE Pini Kay hardwood heat logs are hot and long lasting wood briquettes made only with OAK & BEECH sawdust.
The heat logs contain only 6% moisture.
They are very dark brown on the outer edges where they have been flamed and have a beautiful aroma.
They ignite very quickly and burn longer with a beautiful bright flame.
Each briquette measures approximately 65mm Wide 195mm in length so perfect for all stove sizes
Hole in the centre which creates additional airflow and ensures the briquettes burn both inside and outside.
There are 12 briquettes = 10kg.
They are very clean and easy to handle.
The pallet is shrink-wrapped for protection and each pack of 12 logs is wrapped with a binder tape.
These GENUINE Pini Kay hardwood heat logs are hot and long lasting wood briquettes made only with OAK & BEECH sawdust. They are very dark brown on the outer edges where they have been flamed and have a beautiful aroma. They ignite very quickly and burn longer with a beautiful bright flame. They are suitable for use in fireplaces, multi fuel stoves and log stoves. The heat logs contain only 6% moisture compared to about 7-10% in other types of heat logs and they burn really well. The hole in the centre increases air flow helping them to light quicker. Use with Kindling or Firelighters to start the fire and they do not spit and produce a really high heat output
These are the ONLY heat logs on the market that we are aware of that have been tested by TWO independent institutions. SGS in Europe, an internationally acclaimed testing company, and they state that the energy produced is 18 MJ/kg - 18.02 mega joules of energy.
PLUS these Heat Logs have also been tested by Eurofins, Umwelt OST GMH, Nlederlassung, Frelberg, Germany with heat output of 18.74 mega joules of energy
Each "Individual Pack" of heat logs is wrapped in plastic and bound with strong binder tape
Heat Logs should be kept in a dry environment and not left outside
Please Note: All deliveries are roadside only
The London Lawn Turf Company operates a fleet of vehicles across London & the Home Counties.
When possible we will use vehicles that are fitted with a crane offloading facility, enabling access to front gardens as well as over walls, fences and hedges.
The company also uses smaller vehicles for more awkward sites with limited access.
Our drivers will always do their best to site products where they are required. Crane offloading of turf and soil can be placed within 3-4 metres of the delivery vehicle. Smaller vehicles in the fleet can usually access back service roads and down front drives.
Please be aware:-
- Vehicles are up to 11 metres (36') long, 2.5 metres (8' 2") wide, 4.6 metres (15') high.
- Within the M25 pallets are off-loaded using a vehicle-mounted hydraulic crane.
- It is your responsibility that there are no obstructions to delivery, such as parked cars, low bridges, overhanging branches or weight restrictions.
- The crane cannot operate in close proximity to overhead obstructions such as cables or tree branches and cannot be used to lift pallets over parked vehicles.
- We undertake to place the goods as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver.
- Ideally you will be present to accept delivery. We are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods.
- With unattended deliveries, London Lawn Turf cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery.
- Deliveries outside the M25 are made via pallet carrier and delivered on pallets, kerbside only.
- Pallets are generally off-loaded using a tail lift and positioned using a manual pallet truck.
- Manual pallet trucks can only operate on a flat, level, concreted surface. They cannot operate on slopes, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
Important: If delivery cannot be made due to access issues or an unsuitable offloading area, a charge of up to the original per pallet rate will be made for redelivery or return to London Lawn Turf. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Following the receipt of your order the turf will be harvested up to 24hrs prior to delivery. Once harvested we reserve the right to charge in full, however, on receipt of a cancellation notice prior to 24hrs before delivery, we will endeavour to:-
- Cancel harvesting
- Endeavour to sell the turf elsewhere
If we can achieve neither of the above the charge in full will remain.
Turf Care Notice
Turf is harvested up to 24 hours prior to delivery.
Do not delay in laying Turf. Turf should be laid/rolled out immediately but certainly within 24 hours (maximum) in the autumn/winter and 12 hours (maximum) in the spring/summer.
Problems with the turf should be noticeable at the time of delivery and during the laying process. Any further problems should be noticeable within 48 hours of delivery.
In the event of an issue with the Turf notify us immediately.
We can not accept responsibility for issues with turf that has not been notified within 48 hours of delivery.