Flamers Natural Firelighters - Box 24
Flamers Natural Firelighters - Box of 24
- Made in Britain out of wood wool and then dipped into wax to provide a longer and easier burn
- Only one needed to light the fire
- Made from natural wood wool with natural, renewable, untreated wood shavings
- Multi purpose: our natural firelighters can be used to start fires in woodburners, barbeques, stoves, campfires, pizza ovens and firepits
- Great for camping enthusiasts: they are light to carry, natural, and will light even when wet. If feeling adventurous, these multi-purpose firelighters can easily be lit with a flint and steel too
Whether you're an occasional or frequent fire-builder, you know that starting a fire can be a challenge. This is where firelighters come in handy- they make it easier to light your fire and keep it burning all night long.
Natural: Flamers are made from natural wood shavings and refined paraffin wax, ensuring a clean and eco-friendly fire-starting experience.
One per fire: Say goodbye to the frustration of fumbling with newspapers, or messy liquid fire starters. Simply, place two logs at the base of your woodburner, add 6-8 sticks of kindling in a Jenga formation on top, place ONE Flamer natural firelighter in the middle of your Jenga formation and light!
Consistent Performance: Each Flamer natural firelighter is carefully crafted to provide a reliable and consistent burn. You can trust them to ignite your fire quickly, even in adverse weather conditions.
Long burn time: Flamers natural firefighters can burn up to 15 minutes.
Versatile Use: Whether you're lighting a cosy indoor fireplace, an outdoor BBQ, or a campfire in the wilderness, Flamers are your trusted companion. They are perfect for a range of applications and settings.
No Odour or Residue: Unlike some firelighters that can leave unpleasant odours or residue on your fingers when handled, Flamers natural firelighters burn cleanly, leaving behind no residue or smell.
Sustainable Packaging: Flamers are packaged in recyclable/compostable materials, minimizing their environmental impact. The box is made up of carboard and the clear window from cornstarch.
Quantities: Available in boxes of 24, 50 and 200. They have a long shelf life, making them a smart investment for your fire-starting needs.
How to use Flamers natural firelighters:
- Place two kiln dried logs at the base of your woodburner
- Using 6-8 sticks of kindling, create a Jenga formation on top of the logs
- Pop ONE Flamer in the middle of your kindling
- Light the Flamer
Please Note: All deliveries are roadside only
The London Lawn Turf Company operates a fleet of vehicles across London & the Home Counties.
When possible we will use vehicles that are fitted with a crane offloading facility, enabling access to front gardens as well as over walls, fences and hedges.
The company also uses smaller vehicles for more awkward sites with limited access.
Our drivers will always do their best to site products where they are required. Crane offloading of turf and soil can be placed within 3-4 metres of the delivery vehicle. Smaller vehicles in the fleet can usually access back service roads and down front drives.
Please be aware:-
- Vehicles are up to 11 metres (36') long, 2.5 metres (8' 2") wide, 4.6 metres (15') high.
- Within the M25 pallets are off-loaded using a vehicle-mounted hydraulic crane.
- It is your responsibility that there are no obstructions to delivery, such as parked cars, low bridges, overhanging branches or weight restrictions.
- The crane cannot operate in close proximity to overhead obstructions such as cables or tree branches and cannot be used to lift pallets over parked vehicles.
- We undertake to place the goods as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver.
- Ideally you will be present to accept delivery. We are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods.
- With unattended deliveries, London Lawn Turf cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery.
- Deliveries outside the M25 are made via pallet carrier and delivered on pallets, kerbside only.
- Pallets are generally off-loaded using a tail lift and positioned using a manual pallet truck.
- Manual pallet trucks can only operate on a flat, level, concreted surface. They cannot operate on slopes, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
Important: If delivery cannot be made due to access issues or an unsuitable offloading area, a charge of up to the original per pallet rate will be made for redelivery or return to London Lawn Turf. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Following the receipt of your order the turf will be harvested up to 24hrs prior to delivery. Once harvested we reserve the right to charge in full, however, on receipt of a cancellation notice prior to 24hrs before delivery, we will endeavour to:-
- Cancel harvesting
- Endeavour to sell the turf elsewhere
If we can achieve neither of the above the charge in full will remain.
Turf Care Notice
Turf is harvested up to 24 hours prior to delivery.
Do not delay in laying Turf. Turf should be laid/rolled out immediately but certainly within 24 hours (maximum) in the autumn/winter and 12 hours (maximum) in the spring/summer.
Problems with the turf should be noticeable at the time of delivery and during the laying process. Any further problems should be noticeable within 48 hours of delivery.
In the event of an issue with the Turf notify us immediately.
We can not accept responsibility for issues with turf that has not been notified within 48 hours of delivery.
You may also be interested in
Kiln Dried Logs Firewood Bulk Bag 1.2m3 (25cm)£245.70 £234.00
Outdoor Cooking Kit - Mixed pieces in boxes£21.95 £20.90
Kiln Dried Kindling - In boxes£6.58 £6.27