KindleFlamer - Box 50
KindleFlamers Natural Firelighters - Box of 50
- Only one to light a fire, kindling and firelighter all in one, so no need to buy any kindling. All you need to do to light a fire is to place one KindleFlamer between a couple of logs and light
- Due to its length and quality manufacturing process, these firelighters guarantee to light your fire every time when used with Ready to Burn wood
- Natural, clean and odourless, providing a clean burn so perfect for woodburners as well as cooking
- Perfect for lighting a fire in woodburners, pizza ovens, chimeneas and barbecues. Also suitable for buscraft and camping
- An 18 pack will fit perfectly in one of our Flamers Buckets for neat and easy storage, making for an attractive and decorative fireside accessory
- Made in Britain on our sustainably run farm in Herefordshire from untreated wood shavings, which has been dried in our kilns using solar power and wood waste.
For over 10 years we have been producing natural firelighters on our farm in Herefordshire, perfecting the right amount of wax as well as the right thickness and length of each Flamer to provide a firelighter which is natural, odourless and reliable. Our love for Flamers then extended to KindleFlamers, a long-length firelighter which has removed the need for the use of kindling. This sustainably produced two in one firelighters packs in a lot of power, which then means you only have to add Ready to Burn logs to your fire.
An odourless, natural and easy to light firelighter is made in Britain and is suitable for use on all fires such as wood burners, open fires, pizza ovens, chimeneas, barbecues, campfires and more. For those enjoying cooking in pizza ovens, this product is great as you don't have to worry about any softwood kindling leaving resin on your oven - clean burn for safe cooking.
KindleFlamers are best ordered with your bulk order of firewood as the boxes are then delivered for FREE. If ordered individually, there will be a small delivery charge applied at checkout.
Please Note: All deliveries are roadside only
The London Lawn Turf Company operates a fleet of vehicles across London & the Home Counties.
When possible we will use vehicles that are fitted with a crane offloading facility, enabling access to front gardens as well as over walls, fences and hedges.
The company also uses smaller vehicles for more awkward sites with limited access.
Our drivers will always do their best to site products where they are required. Crane offloading of turf and soil can be placed within 3-4 metres of the delivery vehicle. Smaller vehicles in the fleet can usually access back service roads and down front drives.
Please be aware:-
- Vehicles are up to 11 metres (36') long, 2.5 metres (8' 2") wide, 4.6 metres (15') high.
- Within the M25 pallets are off-loaded using a vehicle-mounted hydraulic crane.
- It is your responsibility that there are no obstructions to delivery, such as parked cars, low bridges, overhanging branches or weight restrictions.
- The crane cannot operate in close proximity to overhead obstructions such as cables or tree branches and cannot be used to lift pallets over parked vehicles.
- We undertake to place the goods as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver.
- Ideally you will be present to accept delivery. We are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods.
- With unattended deliveries, London Lawn Turf cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery.
- Deliveries outside the M25 are made via pallet carrier and delivered on pallets, kerbside only.
- Pallets are generally off-loaded using a tail lift and positioned using a manual pallet truck.
- Manual pallet trucks can only operate on a flat, level, concreted surface. They cannot operate on slopes, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
Important: If delivery cannot be made due to access issues or an unsuitable offloading area, a charge of up to the original per pallet rate will be made for redelivery or return to London Lawn Turf. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Following the receipt of your order the turf will be harvested up to 24hrs prior to delivery. Once harvested we reserve the right to charge in full, however, on receipt of a cancellation notice prior to 24hrs before delivery, we will endeavour to:-
- Cancel harvesting
- Endeavour to sell the turf elsewhere
If we can achieve neither of the above the charge in full will remain.
Turf Care Notice
Turf is harvested up to 24 hours prior to delivery.
Do not delay in laying Turf. Turf should be laid/rolled out immediately but certainly within 24 hours (maximum) in the autumn/winter and 12 hours (maximum) in the spring/summer.
Problems with the turf should be noticeable at the time of delivery and during the laying process. Any further problems should be noticeable within 48 hours of delivery.
In the event of an issue with the Turf notify us immediately.
We can not accept responsibility for issues with turf that has not been notified within 48 hours of delivery.
You may also be interested in
Kiln Dried Logs Firewood Bulk Bag 1.2m3 (25cm)£245.70 £234.00
Outdoor Cooking Kit - Mixed pieces in boxes£21.95 £20.90
Kiln Dried Kindling - In boxes£6.58 £6.27
Flamers Natural Firelighters - Box 24£4.98 £4.74
Flamers Bucket£18.23 £15.19