Rolawn Landscaping Bark
Rolawn Landscaping Bark is a mid-dark brown, quality multi-purpose grade bark mulch derived from forestry woodchip.
Rolawn landscaping bark is a mid-dark brown, quality multi-purpose grade bark mulch derived from forestry woodchip. It is a natural product and will enhance the appearance of your garden. Our landscaping bark can also be used as a mulch to inhibit weed development, improve moisture retention and act as insulation for plant roots, reducing plant loss in cold weather.
Bag Size: approx. 0.73m³
Coverage: Up to 14.6m² at a depth of 50mm
- Type of bark: Mixed conifer
- Free flowing, easy to barrow & rake out
- Sustainable - the FSC® label means that materials used for the product have been responsibly sourced
- Consistent appearance
- Particle size: 8-40mm
- Free of chemical contamination
- Max white wood (trunk) content by volume 25%
Please Note: All deliveries are roadside only
The London Lawn Turf Company operates a fleet of vehicles across London & the Home Counties.
When possible we will use vehicles that are fitted with a crane offloading facility, enabling access to front gardens as well as over walls, fences and hedges.
The company also uses smaller vehicles for more awkward sites with limited access.
Our drivers will always do their best to site products where they are required. Crane offloading of turf and soil can be placed within 3-4 metres of the delivery vehicle. Smaller vehicles in the fleet can usually access back service roads and down front drives.
Please be aware:-
- Vehicles are up to 11 metres (36') long, 2.5 metres (8' 2") wide, 4.6 metres (15') high.
- Within the M25 pallets are off-loaded using a vehicle-mounted hydraulic crane.
- It is your responsibility that there are no obstructions to delivery, such as parked cars, low bridges, overhanging branches or weight restrictions.
- The crane cannot operate in close proximity to overhead obstructions such as cables or tree branches and cannot be used to lift pallets over parked vehicles.
- We undertake to place the goods as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver.
- Ideally you will be present to accept delivery. We are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods.
- With unattended deliveries, London Lawn Turf cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery.
- Deliveries outside the M25 are made via pallet carrier and delivered on pallets, kerbside only.
- Pallets are generally off-loaded using a tail lift and positioned using a manual pallet truck.
- Manual pallet trucks can only operate on a flat, level, concreted surface. They cannot operate on slopes, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
Important: If delivery cannot be made due to access issues or an unsuitable offloading area, a charge of up to £30 per pallet will be made for redelivery or return to London Lawn Turf.
Following the receipt of your order the turf will be harvested up to 24hrs prior to delivery. Once harvested we reserve the right to charge in full, however, on receipt of a cancellation notice prior to 24hrs before delivery, we will endeavour to:-
- Cancel harvesting
- Endeavour to sell the turf elsewhere
If we can achieve neither of the above the charge in full will remain.
Turf Care Notice
Turf is harvested up to 24 hours prior to delivery.
Do not delay in laying Turf. Turf should be laid/rolled out immediately but certainly within 24 hours (maximum) in the autumn/winter and 12 hours (maximum) in the spring/summer.
Problems with the turf should be noticeable at the time of delivery and during the laying process. Any further problems should be noticeable within 48 hours of delivery.
In the event of an issue with the Turf notify us immediately.
We can not accept responsibility for issues with turf that has not been notified within 48 hours of delivery.
If you have a square or rectangular area, calculating the amount of product needed is simply a case of measuring the width and the length and enter these values into the product page calculator.
Whether you measure in feet, yards or metres, you can use the product page calculator to do the calculation for you. Each product page calculator is configured for the selected product. It will be indicated if the calculation includes our recommended percentage increase to allow for cuts, shaping and wastage. The calculator will also round up to the minimum order quantity for the selected product so pay particular attention to topsoil and loose products where these are available as small bags, large bags and loose loads.
Of course, not all areas are that easy to measure. The design of your garden may result in an irregular bed, lawn or area. If the shape is relatively simple and made up of separate squares or rectangles, you can measure it by breaking it up as shown in the diagram below.
Diagram illustrating how to measure an area made up of separate squares or rectangles:
If your area is more complicated than that, use a grided paper such as graph paper to help you measure the area. Measure the width and the length of your garden at various points and plot the shape of your area to scale on the grid. Count the number of whole squares your area fills. Then visually piece together the rest from partially filled counting wholes as you go until you have accounted for the complete edge. Then add the 2 figures together. If in doubt, it is always best to round your estimate up rather than down.
Diagram illustrating how to measure an irregularly shaped bed:
To use a meter squared area with our calculator, simply divide the square meter value by 2 and enter the result as the width and the length. Simple!
If your not sure and would like some help don't hesitate to call: 01959 897603 - Office hours 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday